View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 06:07 AM   #36
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Footnotes 2.5 Hrs Ago

@Witty^

Halloween Topical idea

'Member witty,
Time is on your side.
You Have until the pagan holiday before you make any "rash" decisions on your sequential input:

Text '0' - DO U WANT TO SEE NONE OF THESE THINGS in your "38 Day Anniversary Span" of writing pre-mag Footnote ideas.. WHICH WERE "CLOSED" UPON THE OPENING OF A BRACKET.

OR
Text '1' - DO U WANT TO see a short topical (A Rare Late August writing (or something)) inspired by member Silver's simple greatness and your "vision of a vision"; the Vision of someone who could "know the game" "closer" than any other members of the game... and perhaps even member Pharaoh and member Jeso "themselves".
This "pinging", a king/queen chess piece "hush" "idea" off of sliver's.. Silver's.. simple but well-crafted "my king" O.M.

Perhaps if the Bot had Not chosen free will for selection 2 (number 1), the Conduit's software would Never have been exposed.
Dull instruments often make for a messy abortion.

OR,
Text '2' -
a short House of Leaves post, semi-topicalizing your time of fatherhood, and blending said themes in fiction and nonfiction regarding the member Pharaoh's "pinging" himself stylistically weighted towards member Zygote, but also towards other members he's seen over the course of time*.

OR
Text '3' -
for Both #1 and #2

EDIT

Unfortunately for the House and all of it's readers and writers,
On the "free will" side of the coin, it appears choice #2 is built into the software's display of Numbers 1 Thru 3...

Thus regressing..
to a traditional holiday theme the House had been shifting towards all along.
However, this shift was in 2 dimensions-- certainly the curve was more parabolic than than a fractional dimension of 7/8s.. However, the deceptive slope needed a 3 dimensional lens, with which to view.. So the ratio of "expected trends" would more efficiently skew towards "actual trends".. with a built-in feedback about the chicanery of the Users #, which ranged anywhere from Zero to 2 +... Both those with "actual control" and the "expected weighted %".

Ergo,
The Final Sequence appears to Redacted by a Quarter,
Due to the playful and harmless nature of House's well-simmered roast.

"Leaving" Any "witty" members (be they "Crewed in reality" or "not"),
to have an Actual input on # 0, # 1, or # 2..

*Back.

And also probably, but not always, pinging this (software-perceived) Pharaoh-Zygote "ping" off (software-perceived) stylistic meta-pings of you and member Buddha's structure at the more unborn micro level.
And also micro meta pings off of member Pancake and Asylum and many others' "micro-stylistics", and also some !Metas from the Sweet 16!, but probably more likely between 48-64
Or, if one would "so choose", a range of 48-61-- a prime number

Unfortunately, this range is also affected in a "weighted manner".
(manor) - *House gag*

Cornily, but perhaps amusingly, an "actual" random user" PMed me of their own volition a long time ago, to tell me that acceptance was the first step.
Satire or Not, I knew I would never understand it until drastic measures were enacted by the House, it's Host, and the Faculty.
OR
Cornily, but perhaps amusingly, topicalizing "your" [universal] "time" of "anticipating a child".

When the Zygote of an fat wifefat wifefat wife which was pinged off the House of Leaves and the Bible**, is "tantalized by the cheeze", the cats have plenty of opportunities to "hunt hungry mice".

Perhaps the carrot on the stick was an alphabet buried deep in the subconscious.

**Well, more like a fraction of the Bible on the micro level, but an "ever-fluid" concept blending what I feel about reality w/ everyone else--

Weighted towards the "general world opinion" from many areas of media and mediums of how/ why/ when the Bible was constructed, (in "what green venue[s][?]............... &with What revisions When),

and "It's" effect on mankind over time, or the lack thereof...

..Led [lead] [led] Zeppelin song randomly on radio...
Listened to the album while I edited* something* sometime*,, it was kinda a timewarp becuz I had listened to that album more like when I was member Triple0's age.. Great shit but needed a long break so "random-play" "later on the timeline" would be more effective.

***Perhaps in Return for "help" with a Q; an O; "splitting 8 X" these aforementioned choices, !<< Not on netcees* *****, recently s33n by russia,
[Independence Day youtube sentiment>>] the trolls must win in their "fat wifefat wifefat wife-media battle" because "Russia"[rush?] and the States are simply too^ Unilateral (2^?)and in pursuit of their global interests.

^While Isiz media campaign mus' also be discredited by Trolls due to their Quaranic [chronic] psychopathy "of violent sociopathie",,,,.....,,.....

[Un]fortunately, the Chaotic nature of the Mag would have to include a "member Jester"'s twist or 2; in the end always "checked" by the Diode with the approval of fine old spirits. And further encouraged by dead dark romantics. Usually "tempered in time" in a Bag of precognitive "Verifiability" [ironically on the micro]-- [with respect to alllll romance Languages],
but member Veritas-Pancakes(understandably) on the "Macro", in order to keep up with member Timeless & cease being member Vividly...!Vague :-)..
without leaving vulgar Vaguery up to my own insane, over-analyzed ideals of what "style" is,
which I had lost in myself somewhere, Frankly.
(At some point)
..points on graph, like Oats on a field, have to be Certain in the software, before any randomization in fact or Fictioncan Occur.. However, the vagueries*fix- of what I've heard about quantum mechanics tell me that a Point on certain dimensional strings, or "threads", in the ever-changing Labyrinth... which seems to employ it's own futuristic settings. (Thanks in part to the 8-Ball's "Figurative patience".
[patients>]@Lars@Adonis

Speculation on certain twists (no-netcee-name-pun intended), often opened the curtains.. but were best not questioned.

In particular with respect to The technology involved -with textstyle- over the course of the last decade.
------------------------------

Uh oh. I have a feeling Desean's gonna have a good day.. Probably Jordan too.
!?Is the "World" being "Babies" by thinking "That" "Pro" Team's Membername is conceptually Racist??..

The House is Signing out for now.
"Free-will Footnotes" for mags are only appropriate for Round1 extravaganzas.
The Bag is sealed in the Open Air until Pharaoh can pin the tail on the donkey, or, in "other words"... "Take off"
-the blindfold.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote