View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:37 AM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I agree w everything u said....aside from the point that these interviews are him backtracking just because he hasn't issued diss records out yet

this is the general conversation my friends and I irl are having also........what is the acceptable response time window

also tho.....what merits a response

so far mgk is the only one who merits a response IMO and I think we will have one

I am hype for more music too....he should be allowed some time tho?

how much is the question

really though aside from that I was saying that I enjoy these interviews because its nice to hear an intelligent rapper conscious of the inner working and public perception of the modern hip hop culture verbalize his thoughts for us to hear
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote