View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 06:52 AM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
Post more songs immo
i'm working on it. I'm just waiting to be inspired. I could make 100 emo tracks but that doesn't interest me. I only like making bangers/party songs to get wasted and either shoot shit to or fuck bitches too, hopefully simultaneously.

I'm gonna get sober next week and I'm sure i'll be aggressive as fuck. Expect something like this track when that happens.

much love from No Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Thought diode exposed you as a liar or something like that.
Not at all. I was just drunk and probably so was he. He asked me to provide proof of the money I was making and I sent him a photo of my latest check, and then he said he thought I'd send a W-2. I was wasted and where i'm from, asking for a tax reform is tantamount to asking you to snitch on yourself so i kinda went ballistic. he didn't care neither did i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
69 is gangsta
69 made a song that said he would rob people without a mask

then he got caught on camera robbing a liquor store without a mask. this is after he was a millionaire. 69 is about it. fuck the ho who slandered his name