View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #79
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
masaii you understand that if it wasnt for MURICA you'd be speaking japanese and eating uncooked fish right now?

your australian women were raping US marines because they couldnt contain themselves when real men showed up on there shores

i like australia tho. but the only reason a place like australia EXISTS is because of america, and the UN as a whole really. you guys cant thug it alone. you need to be friendly with other nations and the only reason your country works is because of its standing with countries that actually matter

but austrailia is dope yo.

same with you britfags and shit too. dont hate on muricaaa. churchill was beggin us to come help you ho's from the nazis for years before we decided to help. and guess who won it. us and them russian niggas. russians obviously did more. but we were fighting nazi's and THE SAMURAI

while the nazis were bombing your cities while you hid in bunkers like women

AMERICA
Dont ever speak of what you dont know of. Yeah you fought the Japs, but we didnt get ANY help from you. Research the kokoda trail, we beat the Japs to a bloody pulp and repelled them from our doorstep. And newsflash buddy, Australia could never be successfully invaded, it is far too isloated.

But fuck it, Japanese is my favourite food, I love that shit so they are welcome to come any time.