View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #13
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayt View Post
For sure. I still Have a small amount of btc, but think we are near the top of the short term value. I’ll probably jump back in soon, but the upcoming future markets made me wary. It’s definitely still in its infancy. If BTC wins out, the price has a ton of room to go up. China and Russia worry me.

I’ll look into the others you mentioned. I like The long term options. Tired of watching the market fluctuate every minute and have the money to tie up.

Still have some Ltc, ethereum and menaro.
Word litecoin should hit 1k++ easily within the next year or two. I was deciding on loading up LTC or BTC contracts and decided on the latter because of the quick turnover for profits (1 yr). If I get extra funds though and i'm liquid i'll scoop up anything under 100 real quick

That shit is like 5x faster than BTC and also 1:4 ratio of amount LTC to BTC in circulation...due for a massive upward correction imo