Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Guys I just want to say one thing maybe two.

I understand that I am not your “typical battler”. But I fuck y’all up and y’all are just too dumb to understand it. I have never lost. And then in the realm of discussion it was never even a possibility.

So much of this culture, to this day, is based upon my innovation. Look at how I am fucking you up right now and making your mind defensive. That’s fine. I get it, I am not a “legend battler”. But make no mistake I am very much a legend.

@Orc if you wanted me out and it was just business, cool. If it is personal or you just want to tell me it’s because i am trash then feel free.

One more point:

I am consistent. I vote. I always show. And I never ask for an extension. Not like you lames. I have never no showed. Nor would I.

So after some of these no name losers up there no show and you come crawling back to me, I might tell you to kick rocks and be in justification for doing so.
Love the fire

You’re back in

Adios ...
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote