View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 05:23 PM   #28
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i tried finding the article i read and can't now. which is fishy

i doubt it was a news type article though i think it was from like the pipelines page itself, pretty sure i just googled dapl or dakota access pipeline facts or something like that and it was one of the first links, but none of those have it now so word

im non committal either way.

i like indians but i like cheap gas and heat. i don't care about big oil destroying the climate, i'm in ohio and it was 70 degrees during the world series in cleveland. i don't live on a coastal city if they go under fuck it. ANARCHY BRAH
i mean if you're cool with having tap water filled with oil for the rest of yours and your childrens/nieces/nephews lives and not being able to go in a river without a hazmat suit on and literally having no choice but to stay in ohio as the coasts all flood for absolutely no reason other than money you'll never see flooding the pockets of men creating new laws and stripping your freedoms one year at a time then you're good to go
boof is offline   Reply With Quote