Old 12-11-2020, 10:47 PM   #81
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its difficult for me to buy any of these stats wholeheartedly tbh. its just all a shitshow

we've been down a guy at work because his wife tested positive. he was never required to be tested, its just assumed he has to quarantine as well. they also have two kids. so that is 4 people, with 1 test. how many other cases of this don't get reported at all? and then combined with the deaths that were incentivized to be reported as covid, its all tricky

to pretend that what coop is saying is utter nonsense is as dumb as how you guys all want to frame it.

anyone who takes the time to look into it knows that its a virus that has the potential to be deadly to an ultra minority of the population. to have a mandated unproven vaccine is as insane to me as the lockdowns in the first place. if it was an actual LEGIT deadly pandemic that was taking swathes of the population i'd STILL be weird about a mandated vaccine.

its all just weird to me i dunno