View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:52 AM   #40
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
was this not the stand every member of the podcast took in the first 20 minutes though

i think it's an ncs problem not an amen problem

some people dont want to admit that they *do* care what ppl on this dumb forum think about them

even a little

bc if they didnt...

they wouldnt be here. and they sure wouldnt do hour-long recordings on the subject.

quote (veritas): "fair?"
right...of course...my intentions weren't to say that amen is the only person with this issue....i only mentioned it to point out a glaring instance of it ITT. as stated in the latter portion of my comment, that's hardly my biggest issue with him......but it is an issue i take with everyone here and elsewhere....its frustrating seeing people delude themselves with self serving bias.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote