Thread: poet
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 06:55 PM   #2
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

yea I got the 5's and a sub. I also have the bx5's. Used them before getting the HS5. But word. I actually run Maschine through just my logitech speakers and soundcard. Then if I make something I actually like I'll bounce it over to ableton and attempt to mix it out. At first when doing that I'd always be surprised at how shitty my bassline and kicks were tripping over eachother. Now I can kind of just know what to do before tracking it into abelton. But good looks on going with the Yami's instead of the piece of shit KRKs. No clue why anyone gets those....way too much of an exaggerated sound. I had my homie send me a track he mixed with the krks...then come over and listen to it on the Yamis, funny as fuck reaction lol.

---that X looks dope as fuck. No way in hell I spend that much money on it though. I've been wanting to get that Teenage Engineering's OP-1 for awhile now. But I'm also wanting to get a new Pallet Grill LOL so I have to decide which one I'm trying to get haha.