Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Gucci more influence to me, my culture, and the people I be around. Can't speak for anything else you talking about Witty. I don't follow "trends" so that shit mean nothing to me. Em was hot on Marshall Mathers LP
everything else wack to me

I'm the guy who been saying Jay won on renegade since first listen
even when the entire "hood" disagreed

Listen, Em always been ass to me bro
so "Sales" lol

sales?
lmao
ok so the movie that sells the most is the best movie right?

So Pixar animation better actors than Deniro and Pacino right?

right?
Nah, I don't follow trends either, it's not about that...we're talking relevance in the music industry, not just hip hop.

Eminem is relevant worldwide, Gucci is not...and Gucci can use that to make money for himself, it would be stupid for Em to respond because he gets nothing and Gucci gets a payday...that's the only point I was trying to make.

It has nothing to do with who you or I think is better...the fact is Eminem is far BIGGER, and Gucci would be stupid if he didn't see that as something he could capitalize on.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote