Thread: Recent Music
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 03:41 PM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Can't fuck w that no ceilings 2

He should've stuck w that style he was rockin on glory. This tape is hard for me to get thru.

That fab summer shootouts is fire

Grabbed Bryson tiller off the strength of his feature on that tape. He remind me of a less polished Chris brown. His self titled tape is good.

Yo gotti cm8 is ok....it's only 10 tracks but it's got a few on it

Just grabbed rick ross double disc remix tape.....it's cool if u like blends ....sum dope beats an verses blended

Dmx dropped an unreleased tape lmao......it's awful but it's almost worth grabbing just for the 5 funk flex 8nterview interludes lol....nobody hits the radio stations like x lol.

Young buck drops next week lol.....unsure of wat to expect

Oh ...in that same vein I grabbed tony yayo recent tape an couldn't do it haha.

I think that's all I've been on this past week or 2 really
you had me till Tony Yayo...what the fluck are you listening to that Jeffrey from fresh prince in the face ass nigga for tho?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote