View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 06:36 PM   #16
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTE View Post
midnyte lyricist ran shit for a good long while. Ah memories.
I started out on HHE, along with Cure for the Cancer/Synapse and those peeps. Good thing I found out about CC, because HHE (hiphopselite) was a dickriding disaster and nobody would say a mean honest word about your text ever which made it impossible to grow there. I mean, people were dickriding each other left and right to the point it was ridiculous. Chatterbox was so high on himself after winning over everyone there because people were dr'ing him that when he agreed to bring the battle to CC and I won he quit writing, lmfao. I still live on that shit 6 years later, I made a dude quit writing because I beat him at text, whahaha.

I'm sorry Alte, but Midnyte Lyricist was a weird one. The discussions and debates he got himself into was on some other shit. I know he's your boy and all, but damn, dude got himself into the mess himself. Get your wolf-avvy up again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 10-25-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote