Thread: Stranger Things
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 12:38 AM   #57
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Okay piece. Work on some wording. Thanks for the read!
Well then, that was awesome.

If what I said wasn't true, about how I'm always going to irritate people, then why did you write a full break down of my post?

No matter what I say, someone is going to call me names or my kids, or my girl, or whatever. I get it. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

I'm just trying to stand up for myself. I wish I could just ENJOY the "netcees experience" because you guys have SO MUCH to offer the world. I've listened to tracks here, I've dropped feed. I'm not much into text rapping, kinda think that shit's really lame seeing as that I've been recording and making beats for so long.

Why would I deny the fact that I love hip hop and love doing what I do just because you guys don't like it? I know I like it, and that's what matters to me. I can't even make a new thread to post something when I make it. You act like I'm doing something wrong by talking to you guys.

I feel like I can't ever get a seat at the lunch table with the cool kids just because I talk funny. If this sounds like a childish thing to say, maybe it's cuz I'm 30 and still never have.

If I dreamed my whole fucking life about owning a red ninja turtles bike, then when I get money I might fucking buy that god damned red ninja turtles bike. If not for me, for my kid so he can have what I never did. That's not something that's dishonorable or pathetic. That's just human nature.

I can't deny the fact that something irks me about people not liking me. It's probably because deep down, I'm afraid of my son going through the same shit. Reason why I don't like people calling my son names is the SAME goddamn reason I don't like people calling me names, but exponentially so.

I can't help the fact that I'm a rambler. I'm a fucking flood gate of useless information. I tell it to everyone. You think I'm bad on here? I'm worse in reality.

Maybe I just won't ever get it. I'll never be one of the cool kids. That's fine, I guess.

But it doesn't make you assholes any more right for excluding me. If I feel like I still haven't been able to figure out how to be "cool" than how am I supposed to teach my son?

Idgaf about the future, save what's best for him. The rest of the world could burn and wither and die as long as he was safe.

Fuck'em.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote