Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
So we should throw them 2 wolves rather than ease them in? I don't object to that, i just don't fully agree. I feel some may become discourage from that psychologically. But i guess if they run, they run. Meh, either way.
Nah. So, with this amount of activity youd only need to do once. But by going twice by the time they come.round to the second turn they have say 10 battles under their belt and ammo for personals. Also as nik said you improve by fscing better competition. I added the better but think thats what he meant. Also it means lesser tier guys have a chance to champ an the top tier guys get to champ. I stole the format from the premier league (england football or soccer to silly people)

I think if younseperate in the league it be more damaging psychologically.

Or just run another ultimate writer.