View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:18 AM   #27
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the main point of the thread is, if being "racist" is a mental illness, than being trans is too lol. we can't just pick and choose make believe illnesses.

but really i was just annoyed because of how broad the spectrum of racist is nowadays.

basically if you don't devote your entire existence to uplifting minorities you are racist. you might not be actual nazi racist, but its like saying you are still depressed, you just ain't suicidal.

like oh you believe we're all equal? thats actually a racist statement because that discounts that minorities have it more difficult and blah blah. you can't win

all i know is if you plan to swing the pendulum, swing it hard enough to break it and pray to god you don't fall short.
There is a lot of wrong in this post big dog. It sounds like you were arguing with someone pro trans or actually trans, which is weird that you entertained that perspective anyways.

But all humans are equal being a racist statement is so out of line i dont know where to start. Its the racism that actually 'seperates' us into these sub categories when in reality its the dumbest fucking thing to care about even a little bit.

But you have to be careful as a white man stating an opinion of neutrality on this cause it comes off as deflection. Like, you see there's a difference but cant be bothered with it. If you want to stand on the sidelines thats cool but to state you 'dont care' or 'its not my problem' is belittling a serious problem. Its as bad as saying 'get over it', like you weren't negatively impacted from jump so of course you can move on smoothly.

Its not 1965 anymore really we're probably closer then we've ever been to actually seeing past skin color, thats why these things like statues being taken down seem petty, but its not.

Lee was thee confederate hero why was he even allowed a statue. Its anti american and super fucking racist leave him in the damn history books.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote