Thread: Canibutter?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 05:41 PM   #8
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Got a homegirl that hooked me up with a container of some good ol weed butter. I been munching on it here and there with some bagel chips and I had a bagel this morning on it shit was not bad at all. Gona try making some rice Krispy treats one day.

Any recipes y'all have I could try? Just something simple like some cookies and shit. I got enough butter to last but I Wana try making something with em... Leave that gay shit aside lol

Homegirl has a recipe for rice Krispy treats I Wana make but looking for some other shit in the mean time.
Coco butter much better for you. You can cook with it, rub on your joints and shit if you got pain.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote