View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:55 AM   #298
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I don’t think I hit you with one of those, did I?
no. I just wanted to make sure if I took the time to put forth a worthy answer to your question you would roll it around in the ole' noodle.

Now then, Sir, I will answer your question as simply as possible.

We owe a debt. We were born owing this debt. Our fathers owed this debt, as did their fathers, as will our children. God is not a "scrooge" as you said, rather he is merciful and fair. How so?

Because he realized that no one would be able to ever pay back the debt. The debt is too enormous. The debt is interwoven into our very nature. We cannot stop making debt. Even if you were to some how stop making a debt, you would eventually make another debt. The point is: we are not able to pay the debt, and we never will.

GOD realized this and paid the debt himself by allowing himself to take on the punishment for the debt (death) something, He, should have never had to. He said that "I will wipe away all your debt, because you owe it to me, and I know you will always owe and even make more, and because I love you, I will scratch your debt off the books." All we have to do is have faith that this is true. That is all he asks.

Would you like me to continue? Do you find error in my words sir?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote