View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 11:42 AM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Diablo: good rhyme schemes here and there was good balance throughout the verse. You wrote beautiful and everything meshed well. Only thing I wasn’t feelin was the vocab and multi usage.

Cereal: great usage of the topic, all around stunning imagery and vocabulary. The storyline was superb and I felt this was a step up from diablos tbh.

Vote cereal
LOL

He mentions absolutely NOTHING about either verse, or what they were about, their execution.. NOTHING AT ALL. "Oh, that's beautiful," then he doesn't like the fact I have a vocabulary but it's great that you did.

Come off it, that's the most straight up bullshit vote outside of Sinacog. I even said after it "LOL nice one, Age". There's no way am I accepting that vote. It's ridiculous. Open the thread back up like a man or I won't be showing this week and you can sign me out.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote