Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I mean, I've only been out there a few times ever and didn't want to assume it's all shit... I'm trying to be more positive

Apparently I should just keep driving the whole way since bags punching my head off is the best thing that could happen in that 8 hour trip
@Knucklehead one of my times out there was actually shady maple. Was good without meat too, but since I don't really gorge myself it wasn't up to the hype of the fatasses in the area

I'll keep catfish pizza in mind though, thanks gawd
Oh your vegetarian not vegan?

I’ve actually never been to shady maple lmao but it’s the only place I could think of that I’ve been recommended in that wasteland
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote