View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 10:01 AM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

One of you will definitely get a kid that behaves exactly like I did when I was a child. I fucking climbed everything, especially shelves. I broke more than half of my mothers wedding gifts by shoving them out of the way if I wanted to get higher up, me and a friend both destroyed over half of her mothers wedding gifts as well by running around like crazy. Don't leave important shit around waist-level, you know what, might as well just give the important shit to your parents until they get a bit older. Tell them a dude on the internet said it was a good idea. I also fell from my bunk bed down to the floor and knocked out four of my front teeth, also played ''Tarzan'' with another friend at their place by hanging on to the roof lamp in their bedroom until I fell down. It's amazing I didn't die by the time I reached 10. This is your life now.

I brought along these facts to scare you motherfuckers even more, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 12-19-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote