Thread: WEEK 5 REVIEW.
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:13 AM   #20
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Damn, you didn't like my verse this week @zygote? Aiight, I see how it is, I see how it is. I'll wow you eventually with some shit that is both great in terms of rhymeschemes and complexity of the story at hand, think I might still need some time 'till I'm there tbh. But it'll come eventually. Dope week 5 review, for sure. Keep up the good work.

@Defy Gravity: Just read your shit in the OM as well, will definitely post some feed later on because my first impression of your writing wasn't good, it was way above great. Shiii, so far people got me taking the w this round, but I think this is on some 50/50 shit given that this is your first week into account. You're going to be a strong/decent opponent for sure if you can keep up the consistency that you showed in your OM piece.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-19-2013 at 06:56 AM.