Thread: WEEK 5 REVIEW.
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #15
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

(15 v 37) PancakeBrah v PiE.
Pie by no show 100/0
(41 v 7) DefyGravity v Objective.
I just read a very good Defy OM drop but I anticipate a first week adjustion period. Got Ob here but watch out for Defy R2. Goin Ob 65/35
(30 v 24) VERITAS v Certain Serpent.
Veritas been steadily improving these last few verses and Certain has transitioned more of his OM prowess over to this league.
Should be a good contest, gonna lean Certain 60/40
(36 v 16) Word v deadman.
I think I read Words verse last week and that it was good but nothing really stood out. That's going to have to change this week if he wants a shot at the cake. Black 90/10
(3 v 8) Innovator v Pent uP.
Good clash of two of the higher point talliers so far, I will make a personal voting appearance on this battle, excited. I predict Pent 60/40
(6 v 12) Storyteller v The Artful Salopian.
I have quite literally never heard Artful Salopians name around here nor anywhere else. Do not know what it stands for but fear not, I will research. Please show up. Storyteller 70/30
(19 v 33) Plot v patrown.
Plot is quietly up the in rankings, and patrown, being a battle behind, needs a win to stay in contention for 1st. Should be a highly motivated contest by both, going Patrown 60/40
(39 v 17) Red Glare v MikeWrecka.
Someone needs to beat Mike! There's few better candidates then Frank. I am excited to see what he pulls out of his tickle trunk on this one, however he is not afraid of somersaulting into morally grey territory to do what it takes to win, and is also known for offering not a single comment in response. That is all. Frank 60/40
(34 v 4) Pinot Grij v Adonis.
Clash of two unique writers. Both hungry for a win and feeling, and rightfully so, that they are better then their records state. Two +.500 writers fighting to avoid a negative record, got Pinot in a close contest. 60/40
(20 v 10) Mr. J v Boredom.
Two people I'm really starting to enjoy. I'll be reading this battle for sure, make it a good one! Dunno who to pick from this one, MYSTERY OF THE WEEK!!!
(28 v 5) SplitEight v NYCSPITZ.
Fight for my love. I will not address the loser directly for one month. Spitz 50/50 (not a typo)
(1 v 2) TYSON v Nigma.
If I beat you I want to be number 1 on the list. Please show up

In closing I'd like to say these topics are incredible, week in and week out. Backbone of a great league, well done sirs.