View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:56 AM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Read this battle several times. Hard choice so I feel as if I need to thoroughly review each bar and technically critique it.

The wording and imagery of DmiCz bar just isn't working for me or my interpretation of it isn't really effective. Set-up is ok, but not getting why your hands are shaking and how it's connected to your concept. Then you will have body attached to the rope and swinging through the air like a zip line. Ok - so do you mean you are going to have him hanging? as in by his throat and swinging? Or just attached to the rope and swinging as it's worded? Not really working for me.

Body, I see the connection with your setup and concept. However mario kart references are extremely dated and played. From banana references to shell references man. SO this one wasn't really effective for me. I saw a lot of these concepts drop when N64 mario kart debuted lol like back in the 80's brother lolol... Tough one to call here... I like the imagery DmiCz provided but his execution was off and I've read way more mario kart bars to think Body's bar is fresh or effective.

With that being said, I got - DmiCz, I suppose with the slight EDGE.