Old 07-08-2019, 06:49 PM   #10
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Just another crooked cop who hates blacks...Don’t get it perplexed, bruh
ALWAYS riding through Miami with a Dark Passenger...you would think he was Dexter

I never really watched Dexter tbh. I googled dark passenger and read up on it briefly. Everything in the bar seems cool but it probably would've resonated with me more had I already known the reference. Still a solid opener

Son, your lip!!!...did you gargle with sharp objects? It’s nothing but comedy, kid
I was gonna ‘catch you with a hook to the mouth’ but it looks like somebody already did

I'm a little torn on how to judge lip bars because I haven't been around long enough to know much they've been done. Regardless of whether or not it's a played concept, I think this bar was a bit simple and you could've done more with the angle.

The recoil crazyyyy on the rifle but fuck it...my gawd is Cash wilin’!
Shit is hot...When it Kick your Top flies off. That’s a Bottle Cap Challenge

This is good. A bit shy of a haymaker, but it connects

Ol’ Lippy is happy immigrants are being mistreated...this faggot’s a disgrace
How you gonna hate on people who Defect...when you’ve got one plastered on your face

LOL. I dug this one. I think it was more creative and landed much stronger than the hook bar

My squad liftin’ packs with the longggg barrel...they buck and take lives, stupid
Only time YOUR dogs keep the nose for the drugs...it’s the fucking K-9 unit

solid personal. it connects but it falls just shy of a brutal haymaker for me, primarily because it rehashes a few old ideas e.g. dogs, nose/barrel, etc.

I, champ EVERYTHING, you faggot...holy fuck, I’m a prob
Only reason YOU’VE taken down multiple leagues is because you suck as a Mod

lol this made me laugh. I like this

Hit this cop with the thing...The dezi clear your whole block when it ring, boss
That’s an Angry Bird...when I Let it Go and Air it Out it’s ‘knocking a pig off’

Solid closer.

Last SC u couldn’t handle them killas. We saw u get mauled n we were baffled
Rushin’ to ur death didn’t take much to put ur lil flame out.. thats Dothraki in a battle

Solid opener. I personally think it might've been a better wording choice to leave out the word "lil" but it's not a big deal

Stay focused on the next bitch. Pray to god she’s not like ur ex chick
Once the foundation was gone u saw her true colors.. that’s Silver in a red wig

Nah, I'm not feeling it. Not really sure what you're going for to be honest apart from comparing silver/red as colors, but it doesn't seem to have a strong to connection to the angle of his ex

I kill bitches like it’s a profession. U have no idea who this dummy is testin
So hang it up or it’ll be a hacksaw through the glass like a Ted Bundy confession

This is a cool concept with a bunch of potential in it, but the execution of the wordplay is just clunky

Strong arm, stick blammin’. Lettin’ it fly down range till the shits jammin’
12 on me, BIG CANNON. Or let u catch a bullet from the sidearm - I’m Rich Gannon!

The only real issue with this bar is the bullet/football/cannon angle has been done a quite a lot, and this wasn't really a different approach. I did see the thread about big arms a while back that I think you were kind of alluding to, but it just didn't save the line for me.

I’ll pipe ur momma. This angry white boy can watch me smash his idol
I’m a Monster, literally fuckin up ur mothers drywalls.. my name is Kyle

lol to be honest this bar was borderline stupid, but the fact that it can make me laugh out loud is worth something imo

Whole fam will catch the iron. Aint nowhere to run wen I slash ur tires
Run in ur crib w/ the strong arm.. Diesel take care of ur kids like The Pacifier

Dope concept, wording could've been just a tad bit cleaner but it's still a solid hit imo. I think this was your best bar

Think ur bars are astounding? U cnt be a king if you’re a dry corpse
Fuck txt, this is Jousting; one pole will take you off your high horse

nah I'm not digging this one to be honest with you.

Overall I liked Zelph's vin diesel line, and the drywall bar made me lol. He had a few good concepts and made it a competitive bout in my opinion, but he also had a couple bars that I just felt were misses e.g. the jousting bar, and rich gannon. Cashius didn't really come out swinging the way I expected him to. Granted I think the Dexter bar was probably one of his better punches and it was lost on me as someone who hasn't seen the show. But still, Cashius really ticked all the boxes when it came to consistency, I think almost all of his bars were above average and he didn't really make any obvious mistakes. I think that's just something that you chalk up to experience and having done this for a long time. It's kind of that floyd mayweather approach, where he doesn't have knock you out, he just has to outlast you and wait for you to make a mistake.

anyway mvgt cashius