View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 10:21 PM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

fr fr. im over here easing racial relations.
@bleak bro this aint the time nor the place. if you wanna diss me take it to one of my 1,000 drunk threads. not one about Nipsey dying. you dont know me, and you dont know what you're talking about.

aight can we post up some nipsey now?

I'll start with his most popular song on YT. to be fair i dont know any of his music i just followed his career cuz he's from my city and was doing positive things. always planned to listen to his albums some day....

so his most popular songs on Youtube are collabs with YG, a blood member. that was one of the reasons i had love for Nipsey. By collabing with YG he was helping to put all this LA blood/crip beef shit behind us (Nipsey from the biggest crip hood in LA, rollin 60s). I never liked crips obviously they the opp, but shit like this legit helped change my mood about it. kinda like back in the 90s when MJ brokered a peace deal between Bloods & Crips & had them make an album together. for a while that eased a lot of tensions.

Last edited by Immolate; 03-31-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote