Thread: Diesel vs SPREE
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 10:33 AM   #5
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee View Post
I'm Diesel, from DaveyD's/Sethro's reppin' ICU, 1Army, Redline Click, Syndicate, SBF... Major s/o Hell Dwella, Spree, Scientific, Dabri, Jugganaut, Paul Will, and everyone I'm forgetting.. TruSkool SOHH... This was a friendly keystyle battle between my bwoy Spree and I almost 20 years ago! Holler at me, ya'll - I got TONS of original material on SoundCloud (@Knowaries), on YouTube (@corythewine@gmail; @Knowaries); and I'm looking for more of these old posts so please hook a founder up! Quick keys: netcees / let's see / I'm crafty like Etsy // met me? / back in the days / aint nothing changed but the display // and the coding language / I bring anguish to those who chose to tangle with / the likes of the great white shark / who'll pierce your heart like a dart // it used to be Davey D's, SOHH and Sethro's / now it's netcees.org, but for sure, I rep those // just a few bars / that got that fresh scent like new cars / it's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, but bring on the weak commentary like Lou Dobbs... Peace! (I'm rusty on the keys, but nice on the mic! Get at me fam..)
@sraL

Yeah, this is definitely D.

What's up D? This is eMCee TraPaZoiD, haha. Fancy seeing you here after how many fucking years? Sorry for the late response, I just remembered my pw lol.