Thread: Diesel vs SPREE
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
DieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee

DieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant futureDieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee has a brilliant future

I'm Diesel, from DaveyD's/Sethro's reppin' ICU, 1Army, Redline Click, Syndicate, SBF... Major s/o Hell Dwella, Spree, Scientific, Dabri, Jugganaut, Paul Will, and everyone I'm forgetting.. TruSkool SOHH... This was a friendly keystyle battle between my bwoy Spree and I almost 20 years ago! Holler at me, ya'll - I got TONS of original material on SoundCloud (@Knowaries), on YouTube (@corythewine@gmail; @Knowaries); and I'm looking for more of these old posts so please hook a founder up! Quick keys: netcees / let's see / I'm crafty like Etsy // met me? / back in the days / aint nothing changed but the display // and the coding language / I bring anguish to those who chose to tangle with / the likes of the great white shark / who'll pierce your heart like a dart // it used to be Davey D's, SOHH and Sethro's / now it's netcees.org, but for sure, I rep those // just a few bars / that got that fresh scent like new cars / it's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, but bring on the weak commentary like Lou Dobbs... Peace! (I'm rusty on the keys, but nice on the mic! Get at me fam..)
DieSeL FLoWTaSTiC eMCee is offline   Reply With Quote