Old 06-13-2018, 10:28 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
You have such potential. Grow up with the rest of us and use this as a wake up call to start living healthier.
i was trying to give myself till 30 but i don't know if my knees can take it

its one thing being a fat inactive sloth, but being an active fat dude is murder. my left knee is fucked for instance. probably arthritis at the ripe age of 28. right knee is right behind it but when im crouched im usually putting the majority of the strain on the left

but word i feel alright now this was probably a false alarm. bout to pass out.

might just be exhaustion related, ive put in back to back 50 hour weeks of actual work, clocking around 100 hours each week since im flat rate now, but im getting bonus incentives monthly on top of everything else so ive been killing it. its just this month its all like restoration work, which is more time consuming and labor intensive. i get an insurance job and shit could be a slight crease from a fender into the doors and its just popping door handles and moldings off, quick and easy dent repair. but these restorations are stripping everything, mudding and blocking everything straight, priming everything, blocking the primer to make sure its straight, repriming it, sanding everything blah blah.