View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

I said..

It's a fact that u wack so back to back? Nah. This dudes lines don't land or hit
mines'll DDT him on a thesaurus until he realizes he won't be the 2 time champ of shit
we should put something on the line. yaknow? just to give it a stamp
i think putting ur jersey collection up would be symbolic, since they'd fit me like a champ
n is this pussy kidding wit me. a ref stoppage is the prediction from me
n after he gives the Bella ring, Al'll turn into a Total Diva n channel his inner Nikki n Brie
n bey slaughtered you. nah he daughtered you n you can't even say shit
the finals being Bayless has boggled my mind daily more then he does Stephen A. Smith
plus you lost Rd. 3. this 3 times in 1 tourney someones eatin him up
i ain't talking OM writers when i say i should CopyPat since he already ethered this punk
i was slicing him up pre-battle. son was down n out before this
....he had two cuts before the showdown. this battles on some Around The Horn shit
n fuck your whore bitch. you prolly never put your face in that box
tryna put that square in that triangle reminds this retard too much of playing w/ blocks
they say that u hot but all he needs is a couple seconds to realize defeat
cuz he about to finish 2nd n end up being the 2nd dead bitch we seen online this week
see, i joined this to prove im still the best so it'd be useless to stop here
it just sucks that ur verses are so '05 beating u will only reiterate that i used to be top tier
it's my time to champ the classic n this fucking guy won't do shit
...you being a Legend of the Summer is definitely Justified but i just wrote the Blueprint

Last edited by Joe Metts; 08-10-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote