View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 10:14 AM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Destroyer;798199]this canadian faggot’s reign is over. trust that i’m on the mark
last time anyone cared about a blue from the north he got gutted by arya stark

Cool

des a surgeon with the stick. know that the shotty damages.
watch it slice right through Ry like i’m making fucking pastrami sandwiches

Lol

season just ended & for those who may have missed it i hate to spoil it
but zuchie ran through u like a $20 line cut on the back of a dirty bar toilet

Indont see the issue w the wording honestly....read well enough was dece

you’ve fallen off hard. i hope ur marriage ain’t in a rough patch....
buuuuut.....i didn’t mean ur verses when i told you u should try to suck ass

Lol
[/QUOTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
chain des & his wife in my basement, start with like twelve stitches...next up is a week of torture, expose em as frail bitches
then as he thinks they’re bout to die & gives her his well wishes..
i'll scream NO - this'll be a 'Longer Lasting Battery' then one of your Sales Pitches

Dece not loving a fresh battery flip but it's ok

guy’s a NARC, boys i’m not trolling with him…got the cops on speed dial, if there’s a rat prize he’s going to win
when he see’s crime in his hood & G’s rolling in Timbs..
........it’s like ‘every verse he’s wrote since 09’, TRUST me he's Phoning it In

Eh

press the barrel to his cheek, watch this square grovel…his squad'll die next, my gunnahs ride & they’re awful
when i take the 9 & air hollows cops'll ‘Book Me over some HeadShots’…i’m a Male Model

Played lol

when it comes to pussies, one the size of you is rare…you’re bitchmade, switchblades?! in fights you wouldn't dare
...bet if i pulled a fuckin’ knife on you & stared - you'd ‘Curl into a Little Ball’ like you're Pubic Hair

Lmao this is gay stuff

V des

Blue won the swag an flow battle that this wasn't tho so that's beat
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.