View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #6
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Cake- This was beyond describing for me. This was the first time where I've read something this emotionally intuitive. It's fucking wierd. Awesomely wierd. The descriptive prowess you have is amazing and it makes me wish I didn't avoid reading you all season(for the fact that you write a little dense). I really liked the pacing and immersive nature of this read. Great start, great finish. Great fucking job.

J- This piece was a deep weave with a message I couldn't really tie well into the picture aside from that desription of power of oneself. This was very you but a little more a departure from ranting. I'm just not exactly sure what you were aiming for, as I feel bad that I didn't quite grasp the concept below the metaphorical face of it. I love your imagination, but the abstract nature of this piece overshadows what I think your intent was for the reader's impression. Good shit, but I think your focus should be to make it wildly imaginative and intelligent while making the point attainable. I dug the atempt, but really wish I came away with something more. Fuck. Sorry J.

I think the minds were definitely at work here on some major kickass level, but one contender was more grounded in presentation and tangible language than the other. I'm very glad both of you monsters showed up and showed out, but I think I'm gonna go with the overall better experience and encompassing of solid relation to the topic on an attainable level for the closer-to-average reader. MVGT Pancake.