View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 08:20 PM   #20
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
also a quick fantasy update that doesn't warrant a thread

i was 2-5. after tomorrow i will be 6-5. gaining momentum but my conference has dudes like 7-3 and shit, so i think i still need them to lose a couple even if i win out. i just need to make playoffs.

disappointed though even tho i'll win, diggs, and jordan matthews both got outscored by sterling shepherd who i left on the bench. jay ajayi got outscored by doug martin/hightower/rawls, and i got jordan howard who scored the same.

my backs are STUPID right now. while hightower consistently outscores everyone i refuse to start him over anyone unless mark ingram tears every cl in his knees. it just doesn't make sense for the 2nd string/change of pace back to start over a workhorse

that said i start latavius murray every week and he's in a trio. BUT HE'S THE 1

AGHGHGHG

TOO MUCH STRESS. MY COMEBACK IS JUST GONNA BE A LET DOWN. I'M TOO INVESTED FOR A 50 DOLLAR 12 MAN BUY IN LEAGUE
Dude. Try being the 3rd highest scorer in a 12man league and being 3-8. Drafts don't matter anymore. It's all waiver wire. And honestly I don't got the attention span to keep up with it. Fuck fantasy.