- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default 21st Century Sickness/Boston Strangler-Curse Collabo

† ÀpøçäLýþSé Ínç. †
21st Century Sickness/Boston Strangler-Curse Collabo

ll Curse ll:

==\BosToN StrAngLeR/==

I set balding men on fire to "shed light" on this topic/
Hells sociologist, studying the subcounscious of the unconscious while pumpin out this gothic product/
The nets heavyweights who are EZ-lee Board by this sectors competition, I got Charlse Manson suein me for copyright infringement/
Strangler spits-blasphemy, constantly lives-tragedy, these faggots on my jock are so sweet they give my dick-cavities/
This-masterpiece includes the twins of written-gravity, "holdin more text down" than thirty paper weight factories/
I complete-the-mic the way the Bible completes-the-Jesus-Christ, battle us you'll get nowhere like guys who become sweet-on-dikes/
Rap so much I'm bleedin-mics, Strangler stopped havin sex with five year olds when he graduated preschool-SIKE/
We've written thousands of lines in our freakin-live's and each-is-nice, so bite us if you wanna find out what the taste of evil's-like.

==/CurSe\==

Strangler and Curse at-it-again...unstable thinking, I thought it was ok if I lacerated-my-friendz...2 countz of necrophilism when I masterbated-on-twinz till I saturated-the-skin...-sadism- for 2 hourz my nutz stayed-on-their-chinz...who needz a gun for hire when my blade-alwayz-winz...I rip thru scriptz like skin pigmentz on Jeffery Dahmerz finger-tipz...my blood stream boilz...the syringe-was-lit...I leave every lyricist-twisted like piercingz-on-a-spinning-clitoris wit my tounge-in-a-cunt up to the -stomach- and out the abdo-men,distract-the-limbz wit my taste budz bitching about my rampid-lisp while my lungz-disband and -collapse- and my blood counter-actz wit her rib-cage spawning new flesh-and-bonez wit more "x" chromosonez then confederate-homez...wit "little" to "no brain power" like if I "beheaded-a-gnome"...Boston ownz-more-soulz then the ozone-has-holez...itz the sickness of the 21st-century where itz a sin-to-be indulged in ya own -bigotry-,a sickness where I aim a gun at myself just to get-rid-of-me cuz I can live wit the fact Ive raped more barz then convictz in prison-pententariez

Last edited by Saint; 04-17-2024 at 02:54 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote