Old 10-22-2017, 06:42 PM   #14
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Queen Latifah and Roxanne Shante are fundamentally important to rap history, even if you don't like them.

Bahamadia was dope in the Rawkus era.

Noname is making some of the best music out right now.

Eve always held her own on Ruff Ryders stuff. Yo-Yo on Da Lench Mob stuff, too.

Missy Elliott of course is a legend, and if you want to say she's a pop legend, OK, then so are people like Nelly and Drake. But she could flow for days.

Da Brat was good. Don't really have much else to say.

Lil Kim, Foxy Brown and Nicki Minaj every once in a while remind you that if they weren't so preoccupied with sexualizing themselves for money, they could also absolutely spit.

Trina was the hardest rapper to give head on stage,

I'll still swear by Diamond from Crime Mob. Even her solo stuff. But I might be alone on that.
Your completely right about all of those. Great points tbh. And just for your satisfaction I love diamond from crime modi thinks she’s fucking dope.

But with all tgat said you could compare all those female mcs to mediocre male mcs and the male mc would win based off straight technical talent. Aside from a hand full of female artist, basically The ones you mentioned. Ain’t to many female rappers wowing these days

No name is fucking rip off of chance the rapper come on now son.

I peeped her album, yeah it’s cool but it ain’t nothing chance ain’t doing, and much better btw.

Also I peeped that gherbo album, also wack.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote