Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Today I'm putting the preacher to work, you in a box we ammo the weapons
On signal! Emerge and see flashes from a line of vehicles-funeral procession

(Ha! This is a good opener! ‘Emergency flashes from a line of vehicles’ is a very long phrase and you flipped it perfect.)

Cred the new dynasty? My motive to kill will leave everybody dying
Shots fired! When you see pops fuck up a empire-it ain't Lucious Lyons

(Nice)

We both talking with guns, shit get heated when I remove the sleeve
This jew lie? Two palms on the grip when I shoot-NBA Summer League

(This was okay. The concept is creative. I know some folks use Jew as just a slang term but feels kinda forced in to make the wp fit. Then I can’t put my finger on it but NBA summer league doesn’t seem like the right metaphor to me.)

Lets talk recoil! Aim at his mental soon as I get the 12 gauge pump in
From a bridge! Make you freefall with ropes to your ankles-that's bungee jumpin

(Decent. The punch was simple here. I do like that you’re able to have a wide variety of attack bars as opposed to all gun bars. Personally, I’m not opposed to all gun bars but it does make your verse feel fresh and creative)

I learned by you! If my weed Blue Magic-i probably would of smoke blue too
I stay running the mac, if it break I know how to fix it myself-computer guru

(Pretty good. Not too direct but the line itself is good)

Soon as you roll a backwood, your hands crumble the leafs from flinching
Homicide you missing! Tourney partner gone need a fill in like a nail technician

(Ha this is fire!)

I know a blood that watch nickalodeon, still run in the event & pull ya card
The wrong tone, I'll have Slime cover up a star on stage-Kids Choice Awards

(Yep this is good. I’ve heard a slime/blood/Nickelodeon flip before. It wasn’t close to this line but it did take away from the line slightly)

Simple punches vs haymakers-This Tyson before they had his boxing rep diminish
2 Piece w/ the combo, have you seated w/ the double decker-you in a bus from british!

(Good closer. Letting ‘British’ slide even though it should be ‘Britain’. This was pretty clever)

Dope verse man. Really wish Cred woulda showed because this match coulda been crazy. For two punchers, y’alls styles are so different it woulda been dope to see y’all styles clash again.

Anyways dope verse. Two things stand out to me. One is the creativity. You’re able to come up with dope concepts and your wording, it’s like your painting the picture and we can ‘see’ he punch.

Second, on the technical side, you’re able to flip long phrases (ie the funeral procession line).

Congrats on becoming champ. Even with the no show I feel it’s well deserved.