Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
no. we don't want them in inner city streets with tanks and sniper stands letting off rubber bullets tear gas and flash bangs directly at unarmed protesters. trapping people onto private property and snatching up RANDOM people because of a community vigil. i watched charlotte and baltimore for 5+ hours. the cops are the aggressors 9 times out of 10, the cops are always decked out in military gear and assault rifles. this is what demilitarization intends to do away with.
We do when there is a riot. It’s literally less lethal ways of dealing with it. Ferguson wasn’t a peaceful protest it was a riot. The other two examples didn’t have tanks. I own a sniper rifle and 3 guns comparable to an AR15. You want us to be more armed than the police?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote