Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
For example

Orc cred Allen etc have asked me multiple times when the last time nbl records were updated and I’ve told them exactly when lol but I understand it takes time and not everyone has the time

I would have updated the records each week if I had the access but tbh records never accurate here like dest said
Tbh i wouldn have to look up every battle from Week 6 on up from the NBL and that’s a lot of different battlers and matches to go thru. If there was a list of the records from week 6 forward would a been dope. Now I gotta make a list, see who battled when, etc. that would take way to long and I be to high for that.
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote