View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 11:44 PM   #12
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

El Muffin:

"acknowledge this rout. Listen creep, im calling you out
I bet wen u play beer pong u seize up then fkn DIVE ta catch the balls in ur mouf"

"bih u not poppin no tags norrrr have you been hot w/ the slags
So if a bitch say "Can i Get Bayou" its because your blocking her path"

"the fact youll think youll win is hysterically sad
Bro ur like 6th on DOHpe's Depth Chart: ion have to reach deep down 2 bury ur ass"

"its apparent hes bad. plus his verses terribly trash
& his mom gave birth to a bitch:but in the tag team? IMA have to carry this fag"

Blue Bayou:

"was robbed in FN, but it’s cool.. i won’t seem too grim..
shit I’ve champed ½ a dozen of em & NONE involved BEGGING for DQ wins"

"Oink Oink mafucka you don’t wanna go to war with these bars..fat wife
ya nose soo Turnt Up it's getting booked on a drunk & disorderly charge"

"so being a wingman for this loser is not something im prepared to be..
to get Himalaya take years…i’d have more luck scaling Everest in a pair of briefs"

"call urself a play boi, lol not even hangin round some alley bars..
you couldn’t ‘Turn on a Dime’ with a year of Driver Training & a Rally Car"

"these body shots'll have you in tears as soon as they hit the mark..
u'll Breakdown after so many Mid-Section Jabs it'll rival the vote style u bit from Barc"

Overall this was a close battle for sure, major props to both for making this champ match dope, not too much more I want to say because my reviews in the next mag will explain so further. But I think muff stepped it up here for sure and didn't push it too hard over board and I think that's what he was going for, but on the other hand, blue did too...the HR/firing squad couldve even been quoted too, but after re reading during my voting process to me I don't want to say its clear because this was a brawl, not no sided. Just Idk outclassed as for having an overall better verse - MVGT - Blue Bayou. Thanks again guys for the good read and gl to both in the nameplay rematch for the LO Championship.