View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:20 AM   #12
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Yo didn't you say she give you her number? Then ask her name, she wrote it down when you thought she meant her number she was writin' down? Yet already had it? You write in circles nigga...
Listen it’s confusing because I was confused, so I wrote it like that on purpose

Because I asked her name and she responded by saying her name and asking if I wanted her to write it down. The way she said I knew she was referring to her number but she got ahead of herself

I asked my coworker about it today

She was like lol yea she was all in yo shit

I’m like wym she like she was alllll in yo shit lol

I’m like yea and she gave me her cell number I thought maybe she would have given me her work number my coworker was like she gave you her number?

My coworker says that the lady didn’t give her her phone number just her memebership number for the mlm. She said if I want to holler I should hit her cell up for something work related and ask her to come over.

Im not going to do that but if the lady comes over within like the next week I will see what’s up with her

Last edited by the Munster; 03-07-2019 at 11:22 AM.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote