View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Your more than welcome broham. Next week you can post one up
Dopeness. That's a maybe for next week but an absolute the week after, if you're able to deliver next week I'll handle the next one. After giving it some more thought I think the safest bet is to give me the next week to check up on some things, try the things I have in mind to get it how I envision it in my head. Not sure if I can manage time enough along with learning the things within a week. I'll spend the upcoming week to figure out how I'm going to do it and learn the video editing program a little bit more. I'll use the upcoming week for that.

I also don't know how how I'm going to do it in terms of filming. Whether I'll screencap or use my cell. Some things on that end too but I'll definitely do it. :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o