- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

It's the Tsar with these quotes,

I'll rip apart a Hero just to arm the Heat scope. Sparkkk til he's smoke. Mark the beast's throat.
How this Spar gone be dope?! it's ORC vs Darker Ego times every Bar that he's Wrote
I'm at Benihana with ya Baby Momma dressed as Master Chief in Heavy Armour
I SHOULD clip the snaggle-teeth Manatee witha magazine, but fuuuck it I'm a steady charmer
This is Big Baby gone mad, Schad killed in a second when the FINISH HIM beckons
The Switchblade is on hand but the Kick game is Hwoarang if we bringing that Tekken
I'm in Vegas sippin' with a thot like Mel B. Insane at spitting, my veins are different
As hotttt as Hell be, man like Thomas Shelby with the Razor hidden & the Gauge for gripping
Praise the women, cuz I'm stillll stronger than Killmonger with the Double Blades
&&&I've been Heel longer than a Summer day but my Steel somber as a Judges wake
The GOD flows sick: I'll bring all manner of pain like Sandor Clegane the sickest version
I had the hollows picked.. but you 'already got those Tips' when I fixed your wording
This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the Hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves
The fandom's legit, true. How sick can a kid be!? Vicious & filthy when moving the right hand
A Shooter with nice tan, even Richard Kuklinski wish he could pinch me, I'm cooler than Iceman

The Ruler is tight, DAMN...