Thread: WEEK I MAG:
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 03:42 AM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

lmfao, you trashed Mr.J hard, lol. Good shit tho.

Just some lighthearted critique, no need to do any of this really but writing it anyways just in case you're looking to improve these types of vids.
A thing that would be dope tho is if you could edit in the pics in the video in premiere or some shit when you introduce the topics. A little bit extra work tho but would be cool. Another thing you could do is that instead of a video you make it as a podcast and upload it to Soundcloud or something, I don't mind listening in on the phone or whatever if they're 45mins compared to a video I ended up doing just that with.

Either way it would be appreciated a lot if you could filter out the background noise, just follow the step at the 2:10 mark here:

Easiest way to remove the noise is probably just recording the podcast (if that's what you end up doing) in Audacity, remove and upload. Whatever you do, either it's a video or not it would be dope to maybe get one of the winners in for an interview or simply go through the battles with them reading one verse each or something to mix it up and then giving your views/votes.

Nice work anyways, you added some good advice and insight on the battles. Looking forward to the next one as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o