View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 08:05 PM   #8
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

MMLP - The rhymes were cool for the most part. The creative punch was hit straight away and left little room for any more imagination after that. More of a laundry list of witticisms and double entendres spiraling back to the already made point. And for why? Didn't create any pathos, or shock with narrative. Clever, but thats about all.

Innovator - A couple missteps but enjoyable. "Walking aimlessly in the contrast" was my favorite phrase in either piece. Eschewed technical complexity for clarity and mostly hit the mark. There were a few portions with real emotion and relatability. Life affirmation through destruction, but without melodrama with deft wording despite a few grammatical mistakes.

Both pieces were clever in completely different ways; I think Inno's approach was more affecting.

V/Innovator
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote