View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 12:44 PM   #85
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Have i made any breakdown threads the past 6 months? Sure... It may be coming. But ive been doing alright. Im working, im close to having a solid relationship. Ive been getting some extra attention from females since i started growing my hair again...

Yall love it when im doing bad and hate it when im doing well. Girl, bye? Who says that dismissive ass bullshit.

Mother fucker ive been more authentic on a daily than you could try to replicate. I can't carry a facade, you know that. You called the bipolar years before i fucking got diagnosed.

Cant be congratulative even that im on my meds, working, have stable housing, may have a chance at a stable relationship?

Fuck you bro... Theres no comparing whos more of a degenerate.

Why are you seeking his validation. Seriously, I am happy for you . Trolling aside man . Be the best you
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote