View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
The tone of that Eng post seemed rather harmless. Hard to believe that is the post that pink slipped you. Youre a good writer and contributer. Should stay. Who cares if people say TLDR to you. Get some thicker skin and if this is the end, then I wish you good fortune in life.
I agree that it was rather harmless, but only if you look away from the context of the post he was replying to. I already said in the post he was mocking I was this close to leaving. When enough people don't take me seriously I bounce, better than to stick around and be the clown.

I've given a shit about people making fun of the paragraphs for the past 4 years or so, that ain't it. It's when it gets mentioned every time I make a post things changes. At that point I'm not even going to bother, too much mental gymnastics just posting when I just wanna smoke up, post sum and chill out. It fucks with the mood if it's gonna happen 24/7, some jabs here and there is cool but when the urge to poke is greater than the content/purpose behind the post, I'm done.

It's not the first time but this is gonna be the last. Wish you and the rest the best too in whatever it is y'all gonna pursue. Will stick around in the discord from time to time tho but in terms of the board consider me done.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote