View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 01:58 PM   #44
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
"FAQZ"

Lol... I've never had an issue other then the racist fuck in PA that arrested me because I was the only person of color with-in a 100 mile radius. And was in no mood to answer his bogus fucking questions at 6AM on my way to work.

Officer: "Do you know why I'm pulling you over?"
Me: Thoughts - Because I'm Latino is a nice car in a white farm land area? But actually said, No sir, I'm not sure why I have been pulled over...
Officer: "Well, where are you going"
Me: With all do respect, sir but where I am going has nothing to do with why you pulled me over. so again, why am I being pulled over...

His whole attitude changed LOL... And shit went south QUICK.

He fucked with the wrong one. I respectfully let him fuck his life up while everything was filmed with dash cameras and all. Have been dealing with that lawsuit now for about 5 months.

Yeah I don’t realky see you being in the wrong here

Disclaimer though, not in your situation because you were respectful, but.

You never know where an officer just came from, he could have just left a call where he tried resuscitating an infant and was unsuccessful and now he’s trying to pull over cred who’s screaming fuck 12 free big leech...we’re people too. It’s just a general rule of treat others how you want to be treated. Not even in the police world tbh
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote