View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:07 PM   #25
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I don't respect frac a lot becaue he lied about everything for many years... and I think he bit a few people and whatever.

But, read my prior statements he was one of the first to kind of change this text shit... and he was really good, I'm not any sort of weirdo and I still remember a few of his first lines from when I was 14. So that says something. Ajax, don't know him other than I thought he was a mod on UPN. Blue Bayou... majorly only know him from netcees when I came back, people talking about he's the god or something... im like yeah right lets battle.. he drops like a million lines and looks into old b-boys/project rhyme/RM logs and... and so i'm like damn nevermind.. I didn't even read the shit but I skimmed and could tell thats above my current drunken capability so I ducked. But I did remember Blue Bayou from rm/rbl. He was good and the name Blue Bayou is pretty memorable.

I've got too much of an ego to do that. But yeah if Blue loses on UPN... i'll tell you if I think its out of aol instant messenger friend votes. And if he does lose because of that, he deserves it because he let that shit happen here and took part in it.