View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 01:45 AM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Was rather bush league and classless how Blue voted for Ouch's opponent before he even dropped a bar, just because he didn't like Ouch's bar. I believe it's been deleted now.
But I'm sure if someone did that to Blue he'd be all over the mods about it. Could sway other voters.
yup thats complete and total bullshit.. but I don't care

and I know exactly why he did that, its because he is afraid that i'll beat him.. he knows me from wayyy back... he recognizes my ability from YEARS AND YEARS ago, so he's worried, I know that

but yeah it was totally fucked up in my battle that someone could come in and be like.. v/ the other guy cuz blah blah blah whatever.. if that were a normal person doing that to someone else it'd be called super swaying and god knows what else, but since blue bayou's dick is sucked by everyone.. its just not mentioned.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote