View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 08:31 PM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
but see bags this is where i run into problems.

i'm mentally retarded. but now that my brain is trying to convince me to be a normal human and have normal relations with women, all i see are roadblocks because of everything that led to now.

my plan is to literally continue being friendly. just ignoring texts now and again and slowly fading to the background

but i dunno if i can continue my ways.

its probably just a bad month or so i've been in. but i've been legit in the dumps. can't shake it.

i'm bout to make 3 egg sandwiches and eat them in a bath before i go to sleep at 9 pm contemplating why im even alive
Lol. Start exercising and eating better. U will feel better. I know ur waiting till ur 30 or whatever the fuck but if u blow ur brains out in the tub before summer because women at your job find you attractive then you may not have the chance?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote